310+ Patents Published
Drafting | Filling | ExaminationsProtect your ideas and innovations using Intellectual Properties.
Consider that a design patent granted will protect the aesthetic aspects of your new product preventing unauthorized copying or imitation by others, also will add value to your product and company. The financial and opportunity costs of acquiring , defending , and challenging patents are increasing.
- Increasing competitiveness for industries through their participation in the project.
- Increasing private investment into the research and development.
- increasing works of students/graduates to solve specific and practical problems.
- Creation of indirect positive effects caused by the existence of a project funded by the OP.
- Research and development, such as the creation of spin-off companies, etc.
- Job creation—not just for researchers
Protection for your Innovation!
Vital national Innovation system
The patent system , like other important innovation policy tools , merits periodic examination to help ensure the vitality of the national innovation system .
Significant changes in the patent system during the 1980s and 1990s , generally in the direction of extending and strengthening patenting , should be evaluated .
Boosting Research Process
The use of the patent system for inventions related to research tools and discoveries has prompted a debate about whether such patents provide incentives to innovate or may in some circumstances impede research progress .
Patents are being more actively acquired and vigorously enforced . The roles and benefits of patents vary greatly from one technology or industry to another , but there has been very little systematic investigation of the differences .
Increasing competitiveness for industries through their participation in the project,
In the meantime the financial and opportunity costs of acquiring , defending , and challenging patents are increasing . All you get is this text and a mostly barebones HTML document.
PATENT RULESWE SERVE U FOR YOUR PROFILE IMPROVEMENTS.
Under the provisions of section 159 of the Patents Act, 1970 the Central Government is empowered to make rules for implementing the Act and regulating patent administration. Accordingly, the Patents Rules, 1972 were notified and brought into force w.e.f. 20.4.1972. These Rules were amended from time to time till 20 May 2003 when new Patents Rules, 2003 were brought into force by replacing the 1972 rules. These rules were further amended by the Patents (Amendment) Rules, 2005 and the Patents (Amendment) Rules, 2006. The last amendments are made effective from 5th May 2006.
WHAT TO DO?Just Drop a requirement mail at: email@example.com
Contact: +91 9175765087
- Patent Publication within 21 Days.
- Patents will be granted through the legal process of Government.
- Individual or Group of 2-10 Inventors can apply to file Patent.